Welcome to VMS Automotive Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Tips from the experts at the V.K. Automotive Care for automotive Service excellences. Add More Life to Your Car
Every time we roll out of the driveway, most often we take our car for granted. We expect it to give no trouble starting, deliver the best mileage, and brake in time of an emergency. That’s a lot of effort and none of it can be achieved without car servicing. Instead of getting into an unwanted situation, it is better to get your good old faithful to a car service garage. Routine checks are essential, the frequency of which is based on the age and mileage. You may have spent your hard earned money on your prized possession, so spending on its maintenance will not hurt one bit. In fact, car manufacturers also stress the importance of car servicing and even present a schedule when you buy one. Moreover, insurance companies too love to see well maintained cars, as they are considered low risk, and will save you a lot on premiums in the long run.
A car wash is a facility used to clean the exterior and, in some cases the interior of Motor Vehicles. Car washes can be self-serve, fully automated, or full-service with attendants who wash the vehicle. Getting your car washed and waxed on a regular basis is one of the easiest ways to preserve its paint and keep it looking nice. Not only does it provide a point of pride for you, the driver, regular car washes help slow down the normal wear and tear that every vehicle’s exterior undergoes. Removing other environmental contaminants such as road salt, sap, tar and bugs in a timely manner also goes a long way to making your car’s paint and clear coat last longer.
Automotive service and repair accreditations include:
- Good Communication between repair shop and customer can help automotive work go smoothly.
- Be prepared to describe any problem. Try to note when the problem occurred and whether it is a constant problem or happens periodically, such as during braking, or during accelerations.
- Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give to a service consultant.
- Do not suggest a specific course of repair. Let technician diagnose and recommend a remedy.
- Don’t push for an on-the-Spot diagnosis. Ask to be called and apprised of the problem, course of action and costs before work begins.
Before you leave, be sure you understand policies regarding estimates, guarantees, and acceptable methods of payment.